Further your career in the arts
As ArtsEkta continues to develop its core staff team we will regularly be advertising job opportunities through a large number of outlets. Prospective candidates wishing to review and apply for job vacancies can do so through this section of the site.
ArtsEkta is an equal opportunities employer. We employ people from all sections of the community and are committed to the appointment of the best candidates based solely on the merit principle. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of community background, political opinion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disability.
Tender for Freelance Co-Ordinator
ArtsEkta is seeking a suitably qualified individual to manage aspects of a new three year intercultural programme due to be launched by the company.
Principally funded by the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, the three year programme will include the following components which has been developed based on the specific needs of the company and broader sector:
- Development of one large scale, region wide intercultural arts programme with targeted engagement to communities at risk, peer to peer mentoring for artists developing in intercultural practice and a strong good relations ethos.
- Development of annual training programmes in intercultural arts practice for artists and creative practitioners
- Targeted industry development programme for arts & community organisations, schools, and government institutions.
- Development of a practitioner toolkit in intercultural arts practice
- Development of accredited schemes within ArtsEkta’s Cultural Coach programme
- Development of ArtsEkta’s internal core competency framework to inform future professional development and training needs for artists
The successful candidate will be required to work the equivalent of 1.5 days per week over 36 months on a freelance basis commencing January 2016.
The deadline for applications is 12noon on the 4th December 2015.