A Multi-Award Winning Arts Organisation
ArtsEkta’s programme of work has been endorsed through the nomination, shortlisting and winning of a wide variety of awards, presented by different sectors and agencies.
Our Nominations, Shortlists & Awards
- Winner of the OFMDFM’s 2010 Intercultural Achievement Award for Good Race Relations
- Winner of the 2010 Special Achievement Award at the 19th Annual Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards for the Belfast Mela
- Shortlist for the Northern Ireland Media Award at Metro Eireann’s 2008 Media & Multi-Cultural Awards
- Shortlist for the 2009, 2010 and 2011 Arts & Business Community Award; 2009 and 2010 Arts & Business Cultural Branding Award and; 2011 Arts & Business Young People Award
- Events & Marketing Manager awarded Top 40 under 40 Award by Belfast Media Group
- Director runner up for Belfast Telegraph’s ‘Women of the Year’ Award 2010
- ‘Unite against Hate’ Award in 2011 for ‘Outstanding Contribution’ to the campaign.
- Winner of C03 Leadership Award 2012 for Leading Growth & Innovation
- Belfast Mela shortlist for 2012 Aisling Award for Culture & Arts