A Multi-Award Winning Arts Organisation
Our Nominations, Shortlists & Awards
- Winner of the OFMDFM’s 2010 Intercultural Achievement Award for Good Race Relations
- Winner of the 2010 Special Achievement Award at the 19th Annual Northern Ireland Travel and Tourism Awards for the Belfast Mela
- Shortlist for the Northern Ireland Media Award at Metro Eireann’s 2008 Media & Multi-Cultural Awards
- Shortlist for the 2009, 2010 and 2011 Arts & Business Community Award; 2009 and 2010 Arts & Business Cultural Branding Award and; 2011 Arts & Business Young People Award
- Events & Marketing Manager awarded Top 40 under 40 Award by Belfast Media Group
- Director runner up for Belfast Telegraph’s ‘Women of the Year’ Award 2010
- ‘Unite against Hate’ Award in 2011 for ‘Outstanding Contribution’ to the campaign.
- Winner of C03 Leadership Award 2012 for Leading Growth & Innovation
- Belfast Mela shortlist for 2012 Aisling Award for Culture & Arts
- Belfast Mela shortlist for 2014 IN! Magazine Awards
- Director winner of the 2014 Asian Women of Achievment Award for Arts & Culture
- Director awarded an OBE for services to arts in the community in the Queen's 2014 Birthday Honours list.
- Director winner of the 2015 British Indian Award for 'Indian Spirit in the Community' presented by Trade Next and BDO.
- Belfast Mela shortlist for Best Event/Festival Experience at the 2015 NI Tourism Awards
- Highly commended at the UK National Diversity Awards 2015